Steve Di Raddo is a Canadian male, born in 1987, who currently lives in the greater Montreal area. Bullet points are as follows:
- Self-proclaimed mad scientist, and inventor
- Not french
- Knows things about things
- Likes cartoons
- Buy him beer
- Minimal tolerance for bullshit
A list of skills are as follows, once again in bullet point format that everyone should use for everything always:
- Electricity: automotive 6V/12V, household 110/220VAC, commercial 347VAC, industrial 600VAC3PH (6 years)
- Welding: fluxcore and TIG, mild and stainless (3 years)
- Household shit: plumbing, appliance repair, construction, landscaping, making fires (15 years)
- Networking: UTP, switches, servers, racks, vmware, linux-based services (15 years)
- Programming: ASM, Basic, C, PHP, SQL, HTML5, CSS3, JS, Arduino (15 years)
- Automotive: driving, diagnosis, bodywork, greasemonkeying, tuning, electrical (8 years)
- A/V: photography, videography, audio engineering, recording, editing, publishing (10 years)
- Software: word, excel, powerpoint, photoshop, illustrator, after effects, vegas, final cut, 3dsmax, unity (10 years)
- Operating Systems: windows, linux, freebsd, osx, android, vmware esxi (12 years)
- Other: herpetology (2 years)
Steve currently is co owner of a computer + security company near Montreal that specializes in network and server management, home and commercial security systems, and system repair.
Steve currently is married, and owns a house with a garage and too many cars.
Steve enjoys playing video games, most notably, Rust, which is his favorite game of all time.
Steve enjoys single malt scotch, micro-brews, and the occasional Old Fashioned
Steve also has mental deficiencies! How painfully average! Here they are:
- Inability to sweat from the left side of his head
- Inability to associate names with faces
- Difficulty with short term memory
- Moderate tinnitus
- Severe phosphenes
- Chronic insomnia (probably caused by tinnitus and phosphenes)
- Chronic lower back pain
- Hand tremors
Hooray for being human!